Wednesday 7 September 2011

First resin piece

Hey kids, sorry for the lack of updates recently but luckily that's been because I've been stupidly busy.
Mass of pieces in the works at the moment, including my first resin piece which you can see the sneak preview of here: http://www.spankystokes.com/2011/09/killbot-resin-teaser-from-fadeworks.html

It'll have 4 points of articulation, (the arms and tracks to be precise) and cast from gold pigmented resin, really can't wait to get started on these guys.

Another project in the works at the moment is Code Babushka, a set of Russian nesting dolls that'll be sold in a unique blindbox fashion, hopefully i'll be able to post up some WIP's of these soon, but they've been put on the backburner for a little while since I've been waiting for lazer cut parts.

But the biggest news is Beware Tall Grass, a show I'm hosting this year at Kidrobot London on November 18th! You can find out more information about the show at http://bewaretallgrass.blogspot.com/  , the place for image updates, show news and everything you could want to know about the show.

This'll be a busy few months for me, but I'll try to keep you all as updated as I can

Stay safe, and keep one eye open
Fadeworks

No comments:

Post a Comment